Thursday, March 22, 2012

SD Chapter 6: Exercises 6.1 and 6.4

These are the two exercises that are to be done for this blog post....
Exercise 6.1--"For the Person class, define a new pair of functions to set and retrieve the value of the variables $employer, $contact_person, and $contact_phone in preparation for implementing new features 1 and 9d in RMH Homebase."


Exercise 6.4--"Refactor the existing Person class by removing all the mutators that are not called from anywhere in the code base.  Be sure to test your changes by rerunning the test suite."


I've got RMH Homebase on Windows and not Linux because I had issues getting it on my Virtual Machine.  I've got a Wamp server up and running and everything.  I opened Eclipse to work on the code and do these exercises, but Eclipse crashed on me while I was trying to figure out how to build a PHP project in it.  THREE TIMES.  I really don't understand this.  It's like my computer's on strike tonight when it comes to my 462 homework.  This makes me want to hit my head against the wall, but since I don't want to hurt the wall I'll just try to figure out what the problem is.  Maybe.  Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment