Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3/13/2012

Just thought I'd place a quick update here for y'all....


All of the groups presented yesterday to let everyone in the class know where they stand in their projects.  Our group is going to meet again tomorrow afternoon so that we can continue to work on our project.


Campus Internet died today around noon for some reason, and was pretty weak for the rest of the day.  I was going to take the opportunity to catch up on some blog posts, but I'm currently unable to access Dr. Bowring's website in order to look at the syllabus.  I can't even access the department's website for that matter.  Hmm...well, that's not good.  I hope it's not related to what happened to the Internet today.  The class wiki is still accessible because it isn't a site through The College.  However, it's link to the syllabus doesn't work.  Hopefully tomorrow it will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment