Sunday, March 18, 2012

3/18/2012: Team Meeting

It's crazy how fast this semester has gone by.  Spring Break has (unfortunately) come and gone, and in a little over a month the dreaded exam week will begin.   It's definitely NOT my favorite time of year.  Exams and group presentations and papers....oh, my!


The focus of today's team meeting was once again the bug fixes we are working on.  The School of Science and Mathematics Research Poster Session is coming up in a few weeks, and we will have to make a poster to display there, so we're going to begin getting ready for this.


POSSCON is next week, and I'm preparing for that.  We have to find speakers we wish to interview for our blog, so I'm looking at the list and trying to figure out questions I might want to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment