Sunday, April 22, 2012

Team TripleJ Update

I missed the team meeting two weeks ago due to a previous engagement with family, so I haven't posted a team update in a while and thought I should post something.  We haven't had a team meeting last week or today because of conflicts that arose, but we met after class and during class time when Dr. Bowring allowed all of the teams to do so.  As you can see in one of my recent posts, we just had the School of Science and Mathematics Research Poster Session and I have to say our poster looked amazing.  It's now hanging up with the others in the halls of the Computer Science Department for all to see.


We've decided to meet this Thursday and next Sunday to prepare for the team presentations on May 2nd.  Instead of a final exam, each team is to do a presentation on their project and experiences with it over the course of the semester.  I believe Dr. Bowring is going to give us more specific information on that tomorrow, the last day of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment