Thursday, April 19, 2012

Poster Session Awesomeness

Well, it all came down to this...the CofC School of Science and Mathematics Research Poster Session!! I got there about 10 minutes before it started so I could find the poster (David set it up 30 minutes prior to the session starting I think), and the other teams from my class were on the same floor, but not all in the same area. I took a look around at some of the other posters on display, and I have to say there were some pretty impressive projects.


We had a couple of members from the Board of Trustees stop and talk to us about our poster.  They asked us questions about the project and the software engineering practicum class.  Dr. Bowring was there and had a poster there for a project he's working on with one of the students in the department.  Dr. Starr, the department chair, was also there to see what projects had been entered by computer science students.


Below is a picture of the poster we submitted.  We decided not to submit it for judging so no pretty maroon ribbon for us, but that's ok :) .  Overall, I'd say it went very well!


No comments:

Post a Comment