Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And So It Begins....

I have never had a blog before, and I think that this will be a fun and interesting way to keep track of what I'm learning in Software Engineering Practicum (CSCI 462) this semester. I am a senior computer science major at the College of Charleston, and after taking the long and winding road to get this far, I am beginning to see the light at the end of the academic tunnel.

Yesterday we were randomly placed in groups of five, and I am a member of Team 3 (Team Triple J). We may be the third team, but we will not be taking home the bronze! Each group's progress  and experiences will be kept on the class Wiki (http://csci462-2012.wikispaces.com/).

For this course, we are asked to attend the Palmetto Open Source Software Conference (POSSCON) 2012. I just registered for this conference and am looking forward to attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment